Cloud services are technologies of distributed digital data processing, with the help of which computer resources are provided to the Internet user as an online service. The programs are launched and output the results in a web browser window on a local PC. Among other things, all the applications and their data necessary for operation are located on a remote Internet server and are temporarily cached on the client side: on PCs, game consoles, laptops, smartphones… The advantage of the technology is that the user has access to its own data, but does not have to worry about the infrastructure, operating system and software with which it works.
- The convenient work with files on multiple gadgets: editing and processing them without transferring from one device to another, without having to worry about software compatibility.
- Solving the problem of a limited capacity of computer hard disk or flash card.
- Licensed software issue.
- The possibility of simultaneous work on one document for several people.
- High Reliability. Data storage system with 99.999% availability, server duplication.
- Fast Scalability. The ability to allocate an additional server in a matter of minutes.
- Ease of use.
- Using the best architectures. Data centers are built on the basis of the latest technological achievements of Cisco, Juniper, IBM, EMC.
- Secure access to data and services.
- Access from anywhere in the world 24/7/365.