Videoconferencing is a technology that provides simultaneous transmission of video and audio between two or more users using hardware and software communication tools.
- Time Savings. Videoconferencing allows to hold meetings with remote employees, partners and clients without leaving the office. No time spent on the way to the meeting place or business trip.
- Ease of use. It is possible to call and participate in conferences from the workplace or meeting room using special equipment, a computer or a smartphone.
- Scalability. The number of participants is limited only by the capabilities of the infrastructure and your needs: you can communicate with one subscriber, a group of participants or create a webinar that thousands of people will see.
- Realism. Video communication conveys much more emotions than a telephone conversation — it is important to establish contact with the interlocutor and solve business issues. In addition to it, communication in video format does not allow distractions and focuses only on communication, as in a personal meeting.
- Security. Modern systems allow you to work in closed networks without an Internet connection, therefore, they ensure maximum data transfer security. TLS protocols are used when connecting to the network, which allows you to securely encrypt information.